Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided when you communicate with us and information provided voluntarily by you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to further our activities. In addition to this we may use this information to provide information to you relating to our activities. By using this website or by contacting us you consent to us using this information in that way.
We will not pass your data to any third parties unless it is for storing and processing data on our behalf.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of any data we collect from you. We will ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
We will hold personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the relevant activity.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- To address other suspected criminal activity.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.